Sunday, June 27, 2010

Finishing the Blog

Although we safely arrived home from our vacation almost two weeks ago, I still wish to finish this blog for multiple reasons.

1. In a way, this blog is a digital journal of our trip to Washington D.C. and would not be complete without including the events of the last few days.

2. The original purpose of this blog was to fulfill an assignment from my dad to document and record the events of our trip. He also said it would be a great father's day present and since he could have easily purchased any item I could have given to him as a present, I chose this for an original and creative gift.

3. And last, to be frank, it's a Sunday morning and I'm looking for a way to be productive with my time without doing things I know I need to (like practice the piano for priesthood meeting in church).

Thus, even if takes hours or even days and no one ever views this blog again, I intend to complete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment